How to Delete Photos From iPhone But Not iCloud
Apple Inc. is a worldwide famous technology company whose smartphone iPhone has numerous users worldwide. Sometimes in daily routine users are facing multiple simple technological issues which can be solved just at my fingertips.
Some users are quite confused how to backup my iphone to icloud or how to delete photos from their iPhone device but not from iCloud. If you are an iPhone user and you are stuck on the same issue then this article information will so much helpful for you to solve this issue.
Here you will get to know about the method by which you will be able to delete all photos from iphone device not from iCloud. This information will be helpful for you every time the take action of photo deletion from your iPhone.
How to delete photos from iphone but not icloud
- Methods For Delete Photos From iPhone but not iCloud.
Methods For How to Delete photos on iPhone but not iCloud.
Method 1 – By Turn off iCloud Photos Option.
You can keep secure photos in iCloud during the deletion of photos from your iPhone device, To to that task you have to follow below given simple steps.
- At first you have to go on ‘Settings’ option in your iPhone device. Next you will get to see your name option there, so tap on your name.
- Now there you will get to see various types of options among them you need to tap on ‘iCloud’ option.
- Here you have to tap on ‘Photos’ option.
- Next you will get to see “iCloud Photos’ option with toggle key, Now you have to turn off that toggle key.
- After done above task you can move on to delete photos from your iPhone, It will not affect on iCloud photos.
In this way by following the above simple steps, you will be able to delete desirable photos easily from your iPhone device. while iCloud backup will remain the same there without any kind of loss.
Method 2 – By Using iCloud Alternative
As we all know that iCloud is one kind of data storage platform where users can save their photos securely. Basically, the iCloud service is available for Apple users but same like iCloud there are some other alternatives also available to do this task.
Some examples of this kind of data storage service are Google Drive, DropBox, One Drive, etc.
So if you are uploading photos on anyone platform among them and then going to delete photos from iPhone, It will not affect iCloud photos.
Here You can get backup about all your photos from such kinds of platforms.
Method 3 – By Sign in With Different Apple ID.
Generally you are signing in to Apple account with specific Apple User ID, But if you wish to keep secure your iCloud photos after deleting pictures from iphone 6 then that time possibly you can try to sign in by different Apple ID.
In this way, you can secure photos that are linked with that specific User ID.
To do this action you have to follow below given simple steps by which you can switch to new User ID as well as old ID photos will be secure as it is.
- First you need to upload all your photos to your current Apple account User ID.
- Then you have to sign out from that account.
- Now you need to sign in with any other Apple User ID.
- After successfully sign in with the new Apple User ID, you can go to delete photos from your iPhone. Now you can delete desirable photos from your iPhone device.
- After done photos deletion process, you have to sign out from this new account.
- After successfully sign out, Now you have to sign in with your old Apple User ID. Now you can check photos from iCloud which are linked with the old User ID. For sure all your photos from iCloud will be as it is there in this way your photos can keep secure.
Method 4 –Transfer Photos on Your Computer
We can say it is the most common method by which you can secure photos from an iCloud while after the deletion of photos from the iPhone. You have to follow some steps as given below.
- At first, transfer/export all photos from iCloud to your computer.
- After done transfer process you can move to remove the photos that you wish to delete that from your iPhone, so do that task now.
- After finish the process about remove photo albums from iPhone, now you have to manually add photos on iCloud from your computer.
In this way, you can not only keep secure iCloud photos but also can delete desirable photos from your iPhone.
Please Note:- Always take icloud backup on your PC.
Though deleting action about photos from iPhone can affect iCloud photos, But with the use of some simple methods, you can keep secure iCloud image even if there is a photo deletion process happening on to iPhone device. It means it is possible to keep secure iCloud photos after deleting photos from iPhone.
So these all are some simple methods by which you can keep secure photos into iCloud, besides that you can delete photos from your iPhone.
Hope you have well understood as well as like this how to delete photos from iphoneinformation. Share this information with others, so that it will be beneficial for them also. Thanks for being with us.
Frequently Asked Questions about “How to delete photos from iPhone”
- Is it possible to permanently delete photos from iphone but not from iCloud?
- Can we use alternate Apple User Id for sign in to keep secure iCloud photos?
- Can I export iPhone photos to computer to keep secure iCloud photos?
- Deleting iPhone photos means deletion of iCloud photos, is it true?
- Can we turn off iCloud library photos option?