Reset Facebook Account Settings
In this era it is impossible to find a person who doesn’t know about Facebook, the main reason behind that is Facebook brought a variety of changes in human lives. Many people don’t know how to do some basic settings which are available on Facebook, that’s why most of the time they get unable to either reset their Facebook account or do some changes for their account.
If you are a user who is still struggling with Facebook account resetting, then you are in the right place where you will get to read whole the information about this process. If you want to reset your Facebook account without losing friends from your friend list then how can you tackle this situation such kind of information you will get to read here.
As a social media Facebook is the best destination for some people who met with their old friends as well as a dearest person here, in this case, it is important to keep secure such a friends list linked with that specific account. That is the motive of this article about to provide you information to keep secure your Facebook account friend list without losing them and also with that how can anyone reset their Facebook account.
How to Reset Facebook Account Without Losing Friends
- Key Points About Facebook Account Resetting.
- How to Reset Facebook Account Without Losing Friends.
- Reset Facebook Account Settings
Key Points About Facebook Account Resetting.
- Normally users need to take some basic changes into their profile like profile photo, location, education, date of birth, etc. Such things can only be possible by visiting the Facebook settings option.
- Some settings option you can reset on Facebook very few times like one or two times. As per Facebook standard policy and terms, they are not allowed to do changes more time or frequently into such options.
- If someone had deleted their Facebook profile already and now he/she want to recover their friend list then it is almost impossible on Facebook. Because you can reactivate your old Facebook account but never ever you will be able to restore old friends from that list. You will need to add them once again.
- You can do some simple changes in your Facebook account while doing such kind of changes there is no risk about losing your friends but once you delete your Facebook account, then you will totally unable to recover them.
- Facebook allows you a wide range of settings options through that you can do desired changes over there, but every time before doing any kind of changes you should check the impact of that action.
- If you want to reset your Facebook account as a default setting that is also possible by doing some essential changes through the settings option.
- Resetting Facebook account info, changing Facebook profile details, or resetting Facebook account all are the almost same process. Here the difference is in desired changes whatever you want to take in your Facebook account.
In this way, you have read about some key points which are relevant to Facebook settings. Next, you will get to read like how can you reset Facebook account as like default settings, also with that you will get an idea about to do some minor changes in your Facebook account.
How to Reset Facebook Account Without Losing Friends.
Here you will get to read Facebook account resetting process-related information through some simple steps which are given as per below.
- At first you need to log in to your Facebook account, no matter on which device you give preference to complete the log-in process for your Facebook account.
- Once you have successfully done the logging process then you will get to see a gear-shaped icon at the upper right side corner on the homepage. Here you need to tap or click on that gear-shaped icon.
- Next you will get to see a list of multiple options on your screen, into that options you will need to choose either the ‘Account Settings’ or ‘Privacy Settings’ option. By the selection of any one option among both of them you will be able to reset your Facebook account, so tap or click on any one option.
- You will get some tabs on the left-hand side in a column on the outcome page with some preferences. With the help of that preferences, you will be able to do some desired changes to your Account or profile.
- If you wish to disable or enable settings like app password, notifications, and log-in approval then such kinds of changes you can do through the ‘Security’ tab option.
- As we discussed earlier that Facebook allows doing some changes very few times about some important options. If you wish to do changes to your Facebook account name, networks, and username that you can do through the ‘General’ tab option.
- Some users may wish to make some changes to their Facebook activity related notifications, for that they need to go on ‘Notifications’ and ‘Mobile’ options tab.
- You can take some desired changes into App preferences via ‘App’ tab.
- By going through ‘Privacy’, ‘Timeline and Tagging’, ‘Blocking’ settings tabs you can do desired changes about how can and who can search you like preferences.
- All the given above settings options help you to do desired changes in your Facebook account, also by going through them you can do a variety of changes related to profile resetting action.
- With the help of such settings option you can safely reset your Facebook account without losing friends from your friend list.
These are some steps with the help of them you can effectively reset your Facebook account while there will be no risk of losing your friends. Here important thing is that you should follow all of these steps carefully and as per your need you can do some changes to your Facebook account.
Reset Facebook Account Settings
Sometimes users want to do some changes to their Facebook profile as a default setting. It means when you are newly created your Facebook account that time there are some settings already you are getting by Facebook which is called a default setting.
If you are a user who wishes to bring back your Facebook settings as a default setting then you will need to follow below given easy steps so that you can turn your current Facebook settings into default settings. All the steps are as given below you can follow that;
- Log in to your Facebook account from any device which you prefer to use. Once you have done this step you will visit the main page of Facebook.
- Now you will get to see a gear-shaped icon at the upper right side corner, just click or tap on that icon.
- Now you want to do Facebook account settings as a default setting for that you need to choose account settings and then privacy settings option one by one. You will get to see various types of preferences into both of these options so carefully you will need to do some changes to that to make your account settings a default setting (All these changes are essential for that preferences where you have already done some changes in your Facebook account, else no need do that)
- you will get their tab like General settings, Privacy, Security and login, Blocking, Timeline, and tagging, etc. For some preferences, Facebook allows you to do some changes mostly one or two times for the entire account life, if you have already used that much many changes then you will unable to do changes for that preferences. Such kind of preferences you will get to see there for that you can get warning also by Facebook.
- You need to enable the blocking tab, this will be default settings for this tab.
- In Security and login option you will need to enable all the preferences over there so that it will be default settings there as per Facebook.
- In the General settings option you will get to see some preferences, where you can not do the maximum time of changes like in your name, account password and username, etc. So if you have already attempted a number of changes as per Facebook policy, then you will unable to do desired changes in your Facebook account.
- If you want to do changes in your Facebook account for the ‘Timeline and Tagging’ option as a default setting that you will need to turn on all toggle keys of preferences. Like who can see your timelines, tag you, etc so that this setting will be default settings.
- In the Privacy settings option generally for default settings Facebook enables all the preferences which are available there so here you will need to do changes according to that if you had already done some changes over there.
Every user should keep in mind one important thing that whenever they want to do Facebook account settings as default settings that time they must know which kind of changes they had already done throughout their use of Facebook up till now. So that it can be very easy for them to convert current settings into default settings.
While if anyone doesn’t know or forgot which kind of changes they had done to their account they can get the reference of this information to convert current settings into default settings.
Generally, users can do some changes to their Facebook account according to their needs, but to do changes for some preferences available on their Facebook gives one or two time chances. In this case, users can either reset their Facebook account settings as a default setting or they can do some changes to an account as per their need.
In this way, you have read resetting of Facebook account-related information for both kinds of cases like if users can either do some desired changes or they can convert already done changes into default settings.
Both of these things are included in Facebook account resetting. Hope you have well understood all of this information, try to share this important helpful information with other people so that they will also get benefits from it. Thanks for being with us.
Frequently asked Quiz questions on Facebook account resetting
Ans: Facebook allows mostly one or two times such kind of facility to users where user can change their Account name and user name. As per Facebook policy users can not do maximum time change into such kind of preferences.
Ans: To change Facebook profile picture users have multiple chances there, which means any user can change their profile as many times as they want.
Ans: Actually Facebook account resetting process isn’t that complicated, but to do changes to some preferences Facebook allows a limited number of chances so if you have already used that many numbers attempt their then you will be totally unable to do changes to that preferences.
Ans: Yes, User can reset their Facebook account with the use of a Smartphone but if you go to handle your Facebook profile for resetting your Facebook account via a personal computer then it can be easier for you.