Facebook is the most common social media platform that is widely used across the world. Nowadays, Everyone likes to use Facebook.
As we know, it is the best platform where we can connect not only people but also make new friends from all over the globe.
Apart from this, Facebook updates us with current issues and general awareness. No doubt, it is a very useful application, but sometimes, it creates problem-related to our security when we forget to logout of our Facebook account on the computer, cell phone, or any other device.
Most of the time, It happens when we are busy doing other tasks; our Facebook accounts are logged into many devices.
It may increase risk, Because there are many chances that other people can use that device, and your private things can be misused.
So, it’s very important for every Facebook user to logout of their Facebook account after accessing the account.
Most popular social media sites Facebook is designed in a way that is very concerned about its user’s security. It contains the Log Out feature, So Users can easily sign out their Facebook account on computer, Android phone, iPhone, or any other device.
In addition to this, Facebook users can remotely logout Facebook account from any device with its improved security feature.
So, here in this article, we will guide you on how to log out Facebook on the computer, mobile phone, iPhone, or any other device and How to log Out Facebook on other devices you are signed into.
We will also provide you some important information about improving your Facebook Account Security. So, Let’s start with it step by step.
Steps to sign out of Facebook on desktop
Signing out of Facebook on the desktop is a very easy process. Just follow these steps to do so-
- In the first step, what you have to do is just open the Facebook page on your desktop browser by clicking www.facebook.com.
- After opening the home page, You need to press on the symbol of a down triangle that is at the right side on the top.
- Now, in the third step, you will see a drop-down menu will show up. And at the bottom of this menu, the “Log Out” option will be there.
- Now, in the final step, You have to click on this “Log Out” tab. Finally, You have done it.
- Steps to signing out of Facebook on Android mobile phone
If you want to sign out your Facebook account on your Android device, Just follow these steps-
- Firstly, you have to open the Facebook app on your Android device.
- After opening the application, what you have to do is just click on the three lines that are on the right side on the top.
- Now, In this step, you just need to scroll down on your mobile phone screen, then you will see a “Log Out” option. Just press on that “Log Out” icon. You will be logged out on your Android device.
Steps to signing out of Facebook on an iPhone
- Signing out of Facebook on the iPhone is almost the same and simple procedure as it is on an Android phone. So, just follow these steps to sign out of Facebook on an iPhone
- In the first step, just unlock your iPhone and open the Facebook app.
- After opening the application, just tap on the three lines that are on the right side at the bottom of your mobile phone screen.
- Then, you will see a new page will open; Now, you have to scroll down until the “Log Out” option appears.
- Now, in the final step, You just need to click on the “Log Out” option. After that, a pop-up window will open, asking a question that” Are you sure you want to log out ?”
Steps to signing out of Facebook
Remotely on other devices
If you forget to sign out your Facebook account to another device or on a friend’s phone or PC. So, don’t worry about it.
Since Facebook monitors all the apps, you are logged into at the moment. Reviewing this list and signing out of any necessary accounts is quick and easy. By following these steps, you can sign out of any or all active Facebook sessions remotely from other devices.
For closing active Facebook sessions from all the devices. Firstly, you have to log in to your Facebook account and then click on the down triangle symbol that is on the right side on the screen.
Now, In the drop-down menu, you just have to click on the “Settings” button then press the “Security and Login” option that is on the left side of your screen.
After clicking on “Security and Login,” go to the section labeled “Where you’re logged in.” It will show you a list of all the devices with Location that are currently logged into your Facebook account then click on “See More” if there are a lot of them.
In this list, the First device, which shows “Active Now,” is the device that you are currently using. Your account will also be signed in to any other devices mentioned. I suggest logging out those devices remotely by right-clicking the three vertical dots and then pressing Log Out.
After clicking on Log Out tab, you will log you out of Facebook on another device.
Tips to improve your Facebook account security.
As Facebook hackers are increasing day by day. It also increases the risk of our personal things getting viral. So, we need to be more alert to secure our Facebook account.
We can improve our Facebook account security in many ways. Follow the instruction to make your Facebook account secure.
By changing your Password
The main and simple thing to improve your Facebook account security is to change your Password. It is very simple to change your Facebook account password. For this, you just need to go in setting section by clicking the drop-down arrow in the right side at the top of your homepage.
Then you have to click on the “Security and login” button, Now, you will see the option to “Change password”.
After that, you have to click on “Edit” tab. In this step, you have to type your current Password in the Current Password box.
Then you need to enter your new Password.
Next, Retype your new Password. In the last step, You should click on “Save Changes.”
After changing your Facebook password, you can reduce the risk of your account being accessed without your authorization.
Use Two-Factor Authentication
You can also keep your Facebook account secure by using Two-factor authentication when you are logging into your account. If you use Two-factor authentication, then any fake user can not log in into your Facebook account, because it requires to input password and another piece of information that only the real account owner have.
So, If you also want to activate Two-factor authentication. Just follow these instructions-
In the first step, you need to click on the down triangle symbol on the right side on the screen.
Then, click the “Use two-factor authentication” after that click to the “Edit” page.
Next, You have to click on the “Get started” button.
After that, you need to select whether to use a Text Message or Authentication App as your additional security, then click Next and follow the wizard.
These two options are offered by Facebook at the moment.
Besides this, there are various ways to improve your Facebook account security.
These are all simple things, and yet it means that you can log out of Facebook on every device within a matter of minutes and improve your account’s protection.